Little Dinham Woodland Caravan Park in Cornwall
Little Dinham Caravan Park in Cornwall, located on the banks of Dinham Creek, is a quiet family-run holiday park. It is set amongst delightful, mature grounds in a sheltered wooded valley and has magnificent views down to the River Camel.
Just three miles from Rock, Polzeath, and Wadebridge, Little Dinham is well situated to cater for many holiday pastimes.
Also available at Rock is the Water-Skiing Club, and a foot ferry operates daily to Padstow, just a short ride across the estuary.
Little Dinham Caravan Park in Cornwall is only three miles from Wadebridge, a small bustling market town well provided with friendly shops that can satisfy most needs.
Wadebridge is also at the mid-point of the Camel Trail cycle way. You can hire any type of bike and choose whether to head upstream through lush woodland to Bodmin or alongside the estuary to Padstow.
For the golfing enthusiast, we have the choice of the finest golf courses in the country at St. Enodoc and The Point.
Port Isaac, an unspoilt fishing village now famous as the setting for the Doc Martin television series.
Padstow with its famous harbour, and, of course, nowadays it is also renowned for Rick Stein’s restaurant.
Apart from these nearby interests, there is much to see in the surrounding area, such as King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel, and the Eden Project at St. Austell to name but two.
Further afield are the Tate Gallery at St. Ives, and the National Maritime Museum at Falmouth. Also many children’s adventure parks are situated nearby.
Leaflets are available from our Tourist Information on site.
In addition to its glorious setting, Little Dinham offers the following facilities:-
- Large five bed-roomed holiday lodge with its own private garden.
- Deluxe six berth static holiday caravans.
- Holiday Cottage — “The Chubbs” which has four bedrooms, sleeps seven, and is just short walk from the caravan park.
- All accommodation is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, duvets, pillows.
Colour TV/DVD, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- (From the 1st of April – To Mid September)
- Children’s games and pool room.
- Table tennis.
- Children’s castle with swings.
- Caravan holiday homes for sale.