Delightful, unique four bedroomed cottage set within mature gardens in open countryside but only two minutes drive to the main B3314 Wadebridge to Rock road. The Chubbs is situated in a quiet and secluded spot near the south facing bank of the River Camel.
The accommodation comprises of . . .
- Utility room with laundry and washing facilities.
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave etc
- with the fourth bedroom (bunk room) leading off this room.
- Beautiful large lounge/diner with open fire and french doors leading onto mature garden with patio and bbq.
Three further bedrooms . . .
- One double room with ensuite shower room
- One double room
- One twin room
- Large bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Central heating included (wood for the open fire is extra).
As we are also owners of Little Dinham Woodland Holiday Park which is within walking distance. This entitles you to use the facilities of the park consisting of; small indoor pool, games room with air hockey, pool tables, table football and table tennis.
The Chubbs Floor Plan
The Chubbs Tariff
Bookings run from Friday – Friday
Please phone Claire or Martin Chaplin
Tel: 01208 812538
*This is non smoking accomodation.
*Sorry, no pets allowed.